Wednesday 13 March 2019

The Musketeers

The MusketeersThe Musketeers by Terry Kavanagh
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

An ok series. I would have said good if it was not so rushed. Also, the origin and back story are contained in GFT issue 2. This is not included in this TPB or I would have given this a solid 4 stars.

The book is action packed, and fast paced. However this is a double edged sword. This book is fast paced to the point of rushed, and the when a twist come up, I simply did not know enough about the characters to be fully invested. Personally I think an extra issue for character development was really necessary.

Apart from the fact that that there are 3 of the characters this has nothing else in common with the 3 Musketeers. There background us given in the story is easy to price together, but the rushed character development is what really hurt this mini series. Though I do look forward to seeing what these Musketeers get up to next.

This gallery at the back contains all a,b,c,d covers of all the separate issues in A4 format.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment