Saturday 16 February 2019

Nightblood (Frostblood Saga, #3)

Nightblood (Frostblood Saga, #3)Nightblood by Elly Blake
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is very good book. I really loved the first 2 books of this series so it is possible that my expectations for this book were too high. If the first 310 pages were at a little faster pace I would have easily given this book 5 stars, but these pages were just a little too slow for me. The last quarter of this of this book was amazing I could not put it down.

I do understand why the book was done like this, there are subtle changes in Ruby's character. It was a clever idea that even though Ruby is narrating the book there are times when as the reader I was not sure if how much influence the Minax was exerting.

This is great ending to the series. I would have given this series 5 stars. This book is a good conclusion, slightly slower then the other books, but building up to the main event that defiantly did not disappoint.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment