Saturday 16 February 2019

Cosmic Ghost Rider: Baby Thanos Must Die

Cosmic Ghost Rider: Baby Thanos Must DieCosmic Ghost Rider: Baby Thanos Must Die by Donny Cates
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I was quite disappointed in this comic really. The back story I found more interesting than the actual story. The best thing I liked about this story is the comic is the art work. Also small things like Cable getting older every time he comes back from the future. As good as he look in Ghost Rider form. The part that annoyes me his language. Can any really picture a cosmic spirit of vengeance calling someone "dude"?

Ok if anyone was to be changed into a Spirit of Vengeance it would be the Punisher. The one of the many confusing things in this comic is in human form he seems very much like you would expect displaying his violent tendencies, but in Ghost Rider form he is pretty much all about restraint, and talkinging like at teenager (yes I mentioned it again, it really annoyes me).

The question asked in this book is if you had a chance to kill a the baby version of the vicious mass murderer in the universe while they were a baby would you?

I would have actually preferred if the showed the adventures or the origin of this Frank became the Ghost Rider to the Cosmic Ghost Rider rather the this mixed bag of a story. Sometimes great artwork is not enough.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment